Thursday, August 7, 2008

The New Beginning...

Tomorrow will be a day filled with ambiguous emotions. While I am extremely excited to see my family, who I have not seen since Christmas, I am also so sad to say goodbye to the amazing friends I have made this summer. Sometimes I wish I could have everything... Uganda, friends, family, Bethel... I know that God wants me in Uganda and my time there will be life changing. Don't get me wrong I can not wait, but at the same time I dread leaving my friends and family, the very people who make me laugh, challenge me, build me up, encourage me, and push me... I think what makes it so hard is knowing that I have a groups of amazing friends and family who I know and can count on to pray for me while I am in Uganda. Every time I think about this I just want to cry. What else could I ask for, my friends and family mean the world to me and without them I could not make this trip. So even though I am sad to leave them, I know that they are always there for me and God has amazing plans in store for my time in Uganda... I need to be willing to be pushed, pulled, and broken all for His sake... Man I hope I am ready for this... Thank you for all your support and prayers... they mean the world and more to me... love you

No comments: